To visit our website for Divers International Red Sea, just click on the logo, top right.
Red Sea Scuba International
is a subsidary of Divers International Red Sea Group, located at the marina of Na'ama Bay with private house reef in Sharm el Sheikh, Egypt.
Daily Boat Schedule
- Ras Mohamed National Park: Sunday, Wednesday & Friday
- Strait of Tiran Coral Reefs: Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday
- Sharm el-Sheikh Coast: Monday
Our daily boats make 3 divers per day, and divers can choose any 2 of the 3 dives for their 2 daily dives, or make all 3 dives for a small extra charge!
OPTIONAL TRIPS - Offered Weekly* with extra costs (min. 6 divers)
- Dunraven Wreck: Sunday OR* Wednesday
- Dahab - Blue Hole & Canyon: Tuesday OR* Friday
- Thistlegorm Wreck: Thursday OR* Saturday
* The above trips are weather dependent and require minimum 6 divers. They can also be arranged on days other than the days specified.
PADI Courses at our Dive School - Beginner to Professional
Red Sea Scuba Intl. has a number of beginner level programs to help you get started diving, along with a number of programs to continue your diving education if you're already certified. We also offer professional level training if you want to have a career in scuba diving.
Why not take advantage of our daily free try on the beach, and take your first breath under water, after which you can decide on the program that suits your holiday schedule and budget. We have beginner level programs and advanced level training that range in duration from a half day to 5 days, and professional training programs last from 1 - 4 weeks.
Some of the programs you can sign up for are: Discover Scuba Diving (DSD), Scuba Diver Course, Open Water Diver Course, Adventure Diver Course, Advanced Open Water Course, Nitrox Course, and a wide range of other Specialty Courses and professional training programs. The minimum age for PADI diving courses is 10 years old, and for 8-9 year olds we have the Bubble Maker and Seal Team programs.
Daily Activities on the Beach
All activities begin at the Dive Center situated at the north end of the beach, or the Animation Team located also on the beach in front of the Titanic Boat Restaurant.
- Every day at 9:30 AM, we offer a Free Guided Snorkel Tour on the house reef. Mask, snorkel, and fins, are also provided free of charge for all guests of Lido Sharm Hotel and Eden Rock Hotel. The snorkeling tour starts in front of the Dive Centre.
- Every day at 10:15 AM, we have a Morning Shore Dive for certified divers on the house reef. Meet at the diving center.
- Every day at 11:30 AM, we offer a Free Try of Scuba on the house reef, conducted in the sea, directly in front of the Dive Center.
- Every day at 02:15 PM, we have an Afternoon Shore Dive for certified divers on the house reef. Meet at the diving centre.
- Every night we offer Night Dives from the house reef with minimum 2 divers, meeting at the dive shop just before sunset. Night dives by boat are offered with minimum 6 divers.